As an Agency Express franchisee, you don’t need previous experience or business qualifications, as our training will fully prepare you for running your own business. Ongoing guidance is important too, so our dedicated team will help you through each stage of your business growth.
Help every step of the way
From our headquarters in Norwich, our large team of support staff are on hand to help you from day one. Covering all aspects of the business, from sales and marketing to artwork and design, national accounts, invoicing and IT, they’ll be available to assist with the day-to-day running and development of your business.
The comprehensive training
While no experience or business qualifications are necessary, you should be able to get along with people, enjoy getting out and about and be able to motivate yourself. The 8-day initial training will cover all other requirements of running your business:
- Two days at our Head Office – covering all the theory you’ll need to operate your own franchise business, including legislation, board fixing, board ordering, bookkeeping, VAT, marketing, computer basics and company systems including SignMaster 3
- Three days in established territory – located in our company-owned Norwich territory; we give you the opportunity to work under the supervision of one of our experienced local operators. Each operator is fully experienced in our business and is always available to offer technical support and help as your business develops
- Three days marketing and business launch – following mailshots to all the estate agents within your territory, we will provide intensive marketing support to launch your business.
Ongoing business support
Our training course ensures that your business should get off to a flying start – but it doesn’t end there. We know that ongoing advice and support are important factors in the success of your business. Here are some of the ways we support you:
- Our Directors and senior staff – all have unrivalled experience within both the franchising and estate agency industries. The answers to any questions you may have in the day-to-day running of your business are only a telephone call away
- Our centralised accounts department – takes care of your customer accounts and invoicing for you, so your paperwork is kept to an absolute minimum. We even chase payments for you so you don’t have to worry about bad debts
- We use dedicated support staff – for all training, support and marketing duties we have dedicated staff and don’t ask you to simply rely on advice from existing franchisees as many other franchise businesses tend to do
- Your dedicated support manager – will be available to guide you through each stage of your business growth and liaise with our corporate clients on your behalf.