Giving you the tools you need to succeed
The Agency Express franchise package is built upon a wealth of knowledge and experience in both the franchising and estate agency industries. It provides franchisees with the skills, tools and confidence needed to become successful business owners.
The comprehensive package costs just £24,500 (plus reclaimable VAT) and has been carefully design to get your business up and running with ease. We combined first class support systems and premium tools with the latest technology and marketing materials to ensure your success from day one.
A 10-year renewable franchise licence to trade as Agency Express within your own exclusive territory
Fully sign written van
The deposit paid on a new Renault Master van, complete with Agency Express graphics, Sat Nav, smart phone and removable racking
A total of eight days training covering all aspects of our business and a business launch in your own territory
Specialist tools and equipment
All the specialist equipment you need to complete your daily work
Access to SignMaster3
Allowing you to manage your daily jobs, plan routes and for multi-van operations and allocate jobs to employees
A large selection of corporate clothing and essential safety wear provided
Stationery and marketing literature
All the start-up corporate stationery supplies, business cards and marketing literature you will require
Public liability insurance
The premium paid on your first 12 months’ public liability insurance, covering you for £5,000,000
A comprehensive Franchise Procedure and Operations Manual covering all aspects of the business
Launch and ongoing support
Including extensive territory research, customer database creation and weekly mailshot campaigns
Supporting you every step of the way
As an Agency Express franchisee, you don’t need previous experience or business qualifications, as our training will fully prepare you for running your own business. Ongoing guidance is important too, so our dedicated team will help you through each stage of your business growth.
From our headquarters in Norwich, our large team of support staff are on hand to help you from day one. Covering all aspects of the business, from sales and marketing to invoicing and IT, they’ll be available to assist with the day-to-day running and development of your business.
While no experience or business qualifications are necessary, you should be able to get along with people, enjoy getting out and about and be able to motivate yourself. Our 8-day initial training course will cover all the other requirements of running your business.
- Two days at our Head Office – covering all the theory you’ll need to operate your own franchise business
- Three days in established territory – located in our company-owned Norwich territory; we give you the opportunity to work under the supervision of one of our experienced local operators
- Three days marketing and business launch – following mailshots to all the estate agents within your territory, we will provide intensive marketing support to launch your business
Ongoing business support
Our 8-day training course ensures that your business should get off to a flying start – but it doesn’t end there. We know that ongoing advice and support are important factors in the success of your business, so we are on hand every step of the way.
- Our dedicated staff team has unrivalled experience within both the franchising and estate agency industries. So the answers to any questions you may have are only a telephone call away
- Our centralised accounts department takes care of your customer accounts and invoicing for you, so paperwork is kept to an absolute minimum. We even chase payments for you so you don’t have to worry about bad debts
- Our dedicated support team will be available to guide you through each stage of your business growth and liaise with our corporate clients on your behalf